Project reports and deliverables
If you are looking for journal and conference publications, please follow this link.
Comprehensive project summary
- D21-1.3: Final Report (Publishable summary) – xDelia – Emotion-centred financial decision-making and learning. This part of the final report provides a comprehensive summary of results and conclusions from the xDelia project.
Learning intervention for investors: Overview
- D18-2.4.2: Learning Intervention Package – Development and Evaluation (Year 3) . This deliverable describes the learning approach have developed within the xDelia project and its pedagogical underpinning, and presents the software packages and how they may be used in learning and training.
- D9-2.3.3: In-depth studies: Results . This deliverable reports on the results of studies carried out with students and private investors during the last project year and their implications for the project objectives.
Learning intervention for investors: Detailed description of components
- D14-4.2.3: Game prototypes: design, implementation, and evaluation (Year 3) . This document describes the concepts and prototypes created during the third year of the xDelia project, and also describes the evaluation efforts done.
- D14-4.2.2: Game prototypes: design, implementation, and evaluation (Year 2) . This document describes the concepts and prototypes created during the second year of the xDelia project, and also describes the evaluation efforts done.
- D14-4.2.1: Game prototypes: design, implementation, and evaluation (Year 1) . This document describes the different game design interventions, the prototype created and the evaluation efforts done during the first year of the xDelia project.
- D17-4.1: Cognitive/emotional skills, game design and evaluation . This document provides a detailed account of what is meant by ‘cognitive games’ in xDelia, describes the game design process in relation to this perspective and describes both cognitive methods for studying games, and other methods of a more pragmatic nature used in the development and evaluation of xDelia game prototypes.
- D22-4.3: Monitoring framework: implementation and evaluation (D22-4.3) . This deliverable describes the development of an online psychophysiological monitoring component called xAffect and the corresponding data management framework.
- D12-6.2: Design & Evaluation Framework . This deliverable describes the design and evaluation framework, which guides formative evaluation throughout the project, provides partners with a shared understanding of project goals and activities, and builds consensus as to the exact research questions and instruments.
- D20-6.3: Evaluation Report (Year 3) . This deliverable describes the outcomes from the final evaluation of the main project output, the xDelia Learning Pathway, and its constituent elements.
- D20-6.3: Evaluation Report (Year 2) .This deliverable describes the studies that have been undertaken in the second year of the project together with the evaluation studies that have taken place alongside these outward-facing project activities. It categorises the project activities and shows how they link together. It consolidates the findings from the individual studies, depicting the bigger picture of how they inform subsequent project activities and the design of the learning interventions planned for year 3.
- D20-6.3: Evaluation Report (Year 1) . This deliverable describes the collaborative activities and interventions that have taken place in the first year of the xDelia project and shows how they are supported by the Design and Evaluation Framework. The focus is on the processes that have underpinned the design and development activities. The report contains accounts and evaluations of the workshops and a description of the mediating technologies that have been used to support project collaboration and to progress the designs for the studies that will take place in year 2.
- D13-2.2: Exploratory studies . One of the objectives of the xDelia project is the design of technology-enhanced learning approaches to improving financial decision-making among traders and investors. This deliverable gives an overview of the results of the exploratory work undertaken in the first project year with traders, managers of traders, and investors in order to investigate links between emotion regulation, financial behaviour and decision-outcomes. The document presents in a succinct manner the exploratory studies undertaken as well as the key findings from the same. The document further goes on to discuss the implications of the exploratory work on the in-depth studies. The document concludes with a summary of the implications for in-depth studies.
- D5-3.1: Pan-European survey . This deliverable formulates a working definition of financial capability and surveys some of the current initiatives designed to provide financial education and improve levels of financial capability in a sample of 5 European countries.
- D10-3.2: Stakeholder requirements . The purpose of this document is to set out the stakeholder requirements and describe how they were obtained. We consider two groups of stakeholders: young people 16-29 and educators/policy makers. Young people are the end users, or target group, and our learning interventions target their particular needs and help overcome existing barriers to improved financial behaviours. Educators and policy makers in financial education demarcate the wider context in which our interventions have to work and in which they are evaluated.
- D6-6.1: Project-Wide Multi-Disciplinary State-of-the-Art . This deliverable describes the state-of-the-art at the beginning of the project SOA in the project to help bridge the knowledge gap between the different disciplines involved in xDelia. Three broad subject areas contribute to this SoA: (1) decision making, emotion regulation, and practice-based learning, (2) serious games, and (3) sensors and emotion state monitoring.