Publications and Talks
Articles and Working Papers
- Peffer, G. and Llacay, B. (2007). Higher-Order Simulations: Strategic Investment under Model-Induced Market Structures. JASSS, Vol. 10(2).
- Llacay, B. and Peffer, G. (2005). Simulación basada en agentes del efecto inestabilizador de las tecnicas VaR. Quaderns de Política Econòmica (Universitat de València).
- Llacay, B. and Peffer, G. (2004). Cobertura de una Cartera de Bonos con Forwards en Tiempo Continuo. Document de Treball 7/04, IAFI.
- Llacay, B. and Peffer, G. (2009). Foundations for a Framework for Multiagent-Based Simulation of Macrohistorical Episodes in Financial Markets. In: Hernández, C., Posada, M., and López-Paredes, A. (Eds.) Artificial economics: the generative method in economics, Springer, Berlin.
- Peffer, G. and Fenton-O’Creevy, M, Eds. (2012). xDelia – Emotion-centred financial decision-making and learning. Final report of the xDelia project. ISBN ISBN 978-1-78007-652-2.
- Franzolini, P., Mora, J. and Peffer, G. (2006). Abrirse al Código Abierto. After the Bell, 5(1), 100-109. May 2006.
- Santos, P., Cook, J., Peffer, G., and Franzolini, P. (2013). The Open Design Library. Poster presented at Eighth European Conference on Technology Enhanced Learning (EC-TEL 2013), Paphos, Cyprus, 17-21 September 2013.
- Bellika, T., and Peffer, G. (2013). Skills development services and related business models for cluster organisations. TCI conference 2013, Kolding, Denmark, 3-6 September 2013.
- Fenton-O’Creevy, M., Grainne, C., Lins, J., Peffer, G., Adam, M., Lindley, C., Smidts, A., Clough, G., and Scanlon, E. (2012). A learning design to support the emotion regulation of investors. OECD-SEBI International Conference on Investor Education, Goa, India, 3-4 February 2012. [ pdf ]
- Peffer, G., Collard, S., and Poulsen, H. (2012). Bringing psychology into financial capability games through teachable agents. 6th European Conference on Games-Based Learning (ECGBL 2012), Cork, Ireland, 4-5 October 2012.
- Peffer, G., and Collard, S. (2011). Moving beyond knowledge and information in financial capability: Lessons from xDelia. OECD-FCAC Conference on Financial Literacy, Toronto, Canada, 26-27 May 2011. [ pdf ]
- van Overveld, M., Smidts, A., and Peffer, G. (2011). How financially capable are the Dutch? A first exploration on financial capability and the role of emotion regulation in a representative sample of Dutch households. Second Annual Boulder Summer Conference on Consumer Financial Decision Making, Boulder, Colorado, 26-28 June 2011.
- Peffer, G., Clough, G., and Eriksson, J. (2010). Using Bio-Feedback in Game-Play to Improve Emotional Self-Control. Online Educa Berlin 2010. December 1-3, 2010, Berlin, Germany.
- Peffer, G., Cederholm, H., Clough, G., and Jercic, P. (2010). Evaluating Games Designed to Improve Financial Capability. 9th European Conference on e-Learning (ECEL 2010). November 4-5, 2010, Porto, Portugal.
- Llacay, B. and Peffer, G. (2010). Realistic agent-based simulation of financial crises: The 1998 turmoil. International Conference on Modelling and Simulation in Engineering, Economics and Management. July 15-17, 2010, Barcelona, Spain.
- Llacay, B. and Peffer, G. (2009). Foundations for a Framework for Multiagent-Based Simulation of Macrohistorical Episodes in Financial Markets. Artificial Economics 2009. September 10-11, 2009, Valladolid, Spain.
- Koppe, B., Llacay, B. and Peffer G. (2008) RAMWASS decision support system (DSS) for the risk assessment of water-sediment-soil systems – Application of a DSS prototype to a test site in the lower part of the Elbe river valley, Germany. European Conference on Flood Risk Management. September 30 – October 2, 2008, Oxford, United Kingdom.
- Oñate, E. and Peffer, G. (2007). Establishing Effective Crossborder Networks of Infrastructures and RTD Stakeholders. The Case of Cimne. ECRI 2007 – 4th European Conference on Research Infrastructures. June 5-6, 2007, Hamburg, Germany.
- Peffer, G. (2007). Structure-Altering Interventions, Counterperformativity, and Explanation. I Congrés Català de Filosofia. March 21-23, 2007, Barcelona, Spain.
- Peffer, G. and Mora, J. (2005). Multi-agent scientific computing. Short paper presented at the VI Symposium on Artificial Intelligence AI-METH 2005. November 16-18, 2005, Gliwice, Poland.
- Peffer, G. and Llacay, B. (2005). Counterperformativity in Financial Risk Management: A Simulation Study. Presented at ESSA 2005. September 5-9, 2005, Koblenz, Germany.
- Llacay, B., Peffer, G., and Franzolini, P. (2005). Multiagent Modelling in the Digital Content Sector. Presented at the International Conference on Modelling and Simulation 2005. July 6-8, 2005, Rouen, France.
- Peffer, G. (2004). Multi-Agent Modelling of Financial Crises. Presented at the International Conference on Modelling and Simulation 2004. September 22-24, 2004, Valladolid, Spain.
- Peffer, G. and Llacay, B. (2004). Higher-Order Simulations: Strategic Investment under Model-Induced Market Structures. Presented at the International Conference on Modelling and Simulation 2004. September 22-24, 2004, Valladolid, Spain.
- Noria, X., Gilbert, N., and Peffer, G. (2004). Simma: A Toolkit for Participatory Business Simulations. International Sociological Association Research Committee on Logic and Methodology (RC33) Midterm Conference. August 16-20, 2004, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Llacay, B. and Peffer, G. (2004). Modelo evolutivo del impacto de técnicas VaR en los mercados financieros. Presented at 7th Spanish-Italian Meeting on Financial Mathematics. July 8-9, 2004, Cuenca, Spain.
- Peffer, G. (2004). The Effects of VaR Position Limits on Endogenous Price Formation in Financial Markets. Presented at 7th Spanish-Italian Meeting on Financial Mathematics. July 8-9, 2004, Cuenca, Spain.
- Swatman, P. M. C. and Peffer G. (2003) (Joint Workshop Chair). SimWeb Workshop on eBusiness Models in the Digital Online Music and News Sectors, The 16th Bled eCommerce Conference. June 9-11, 2003, Bled, Slovenia.
- Cross, M. and Peffer, G. (2001). An Overview of the Challenges in the Computational Modelling of Multi-Physics Processes. 1st Annual FENET Workshop. November 13-15, 2001, Wiesbaden, Germany.